Friday, April 4, 2014

UP DILIMAN


The 10th Philippine Blogging Summit 2014 will be held today at my favorite campus hang out, University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City.  I haven't been to UP Diliman campus for quite a few months since December 2013 and this is another fresh breather to see once again the beacon of Philippines freedom flowing ideas and talents.

It began back during my college days when I had a girlfriend who studied BS Tourism that I first got a glimpse of this beacon of the brightest minds.  I've got to meet some very interesting folks, the liberality of their principles, that help me mold my own distinct principles in life as well. I got the fascination for books, opinions, arts even crafts that moving forward I have taken a short course in Photography and had an interesting immersion into the lifestyle of a UP student is like.



I love UP and all it holds dear including sports that I am fond of watching the afternoon games practice in the open field of the sunken garden or go to the UP gym just to watch friends have their Physical Education Class. Here did I also first saw my glimpse of a fencing class.  Oh How I have always fancy to be able to learn how to play fencing. But nah, I am just too lazy I guess or too spendthrift to spend enrolling to learn it. lol.

Anyways, I am excited to see the fresh greenery and breath the air of this campus today and tomorrow. Surely it will be a fun-filled socially knowing new people amongst the best of the best Philippine bloggers.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment